So I’ve decided to do the 30 Beauty Questions tag, because I’ve seen it going around and I thought ‘why not’ – plus it gives people a little insight to me.
1. Do you remember your first make up item?
I don’t know whether it was my first but I had a Nivea Rose Lipbalm when I was about 8 and I carried it everywhere and pretty much cried when it ran out. Still react the same to running out now!
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
Benefit Roller Lash. Volumising, lengthening and long lasting – all round perfect.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Medium to hide the majority of my freckles but occasionally full if I’m going out out!
4. Favorite high end brand?
MAC and Nars.
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven‘t?
Anastasia Beverly Hills. I know I’m so behind I just haven’t gotten round to it yet!
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Probably Rimmel – just because I got a BB cream recently and it is reallllllly good.
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Yeah, Eyelure 101s are my fave or the individual lashes. Although if I can I will treat myself to lash extensions.
8. Is there any kind of make up you can‘t leave the house without?
Mascara – I have naturally blonde lashes so I look like an oversized baby without it.
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My collection of Mac lipsticks.
10. How often do you shop for make up? Do you like to pick you an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
As and when I see something I like, or if something needs topping up.
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely?
I don’t have a budget, but I probably should.
12. Do you utilize reward cards ,coupons and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Probably not as much as I should.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Lipsticks I’d say, although recently I’ve brought a lot of skin products.
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can‘t stand?
None that I can’t stand, but I suppose I’ve never really paid attention to anything I don’t like.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
No although I just used sulfate free shampoo and my hair felt amazing.
16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for make up?
House of Fraser or Selfridges. All under one roof.
17. Do you like trying new skin care products or do you keep a certain routine?
I use Garnier Micella Water Everyday. Other than that I like trying new things.
18. Favorite bath and body brand?
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Mac as that’s where most of my products are from.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
I’d have to say Benefit.
21. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Blake Lively – she is just gorgeous. Sometime I like to channel my inner Serena Van der Woodsen.
22. Do you belong to any online make up communities?
No but if anyone could recommend some that’d be great.
23. 5 favorite beauty products?
- Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation
- Benefit Roller Lash
- Topshop Glow Pot highlighter
- Mac lipstick in Blankety
- Mac Ka Brow
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Not a fan, but not completely against.
25. Are you clumsy in putting on make up?
Good days and bad days. Sometimes my eyebrows like each other, sometimes they don’t.
26. Do you use make up base/ primer for the eyes?
Yeah, love my Urban Decay one!
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Shampoo, Condioner, bit of John Freida serum and maybe some hairspray.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation, unless my bag are worse than normal and I need to double concealer.
29. Do you ever consider taking make up classes?
My cousin is a make up artist so I often get her to help me.
30. What do you love about make up?
Everything! The way it makes me look and feel!
If you do a tag, don’t forget to share, I can’t to see other bloggers answers.